DSTREAM-PT system boot sequence
When you power up the DSTREAM-PT system, it goes through a boot sequence. The LEDs identify the progress of the boot sequence.
The boot sequence is:
- To indicate that both units are powered, the DSTREAM logo of the DSTREAM-ST unit illuminates blue and the STATUS LED of the Parallel Trace probe illuminates RED.
- The FLASH LED of the DSTREAM-ST unit flashes as it loads its firmware.
- The STATUS LED of the Parallel Trace probe illuminates green, indicating that its FPGA has successfully loaded.
- The STATUS LED of the DSTREAM-ST unit flashes green, and then stays illuminated, indicating that it has successfully booted.
- The Host Link LED of the Parallel Trace probe flashes blue, and then illuminates green to indicate that the units have successfully linked.
- If the target is connected to the DSTREAM-PT system and powered, the TARGET LED on the DSTREAM-ST unit and the VTREF LED on the Parallel Trace probe illuminate green.
The DSTREAM-PT unit is now ready for use.