The Arm Glossary is a list of terms used in Arm documentation, together with definitions for those terms. The Arm Glossary does not contain terms that are industry standard unless the Arm meaning differs from the generally accepted meaning.
See the Arm Glossary for more information.
Arm welcomes feedback on this product and its documentation.
Feedback on this product
If you have any comments or suggestions about this product, contact your supplier and give:
- The product name.
- The product revision or version.
- An explanation with as much information as you can provide. Include symptoms and diagnostic procedures if appropriate.
Feedback on content
If you have comments on content then send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Give:
- The title Arm Mali GPU Best Practices Developer Guide.
- The number 101897_0200_00_en.
- The page number(s) to which your comments refer.
- A concise explanation of your comments.
Arm also welcomes general suggestions for additions and improvements.