The pa command
pa command runs Performance Advisor on a capture.
pa [OPTIONS] <capture.apc>
- Path to the capture APC directory.
- Comma-separated integer values specifying the percentiles to calculate for each data series. Default = 80,90,95.
- Output directory path for the reports.
- Disables sending any analytics data to Arm.
- Path to the frame captures directory.
- Shows command-line arguments and descriptions and exits.
- The name of the main render thread to analyze.
- Name of the process to inspect.
- Whether to display progress bars or not.
- Takes a CSV file containing custom regions to add to the report. Expects each line of the
CSV file to be of the format
regionName,startMs,endMs. See Specify a CSV file containing the regions.
- Comma-separated list of report types, where the type is one of:
- JSON CI report
- Interactive html report
- The vsync or target framerate. Default = 60.
- Prints version information and exits.
Options for report metadata:
- The human readable name of the application being analyzed. For example, "Awesome Game". If the name contains whitespace, use quotes. This name becomes the report title. Default = "Performance Advisor Report".
- The build name of your application. For example,
- The timestamp of your application build. For example,
Thu, 22 Aug 2019 12:47:30.
- The name of the device that is used to obtain the capture.