GICD_ISPENDR<n>E, Interrupt Set-Pending Registers (extended SPI range), n = 0 - 31
The GICD_ISPENDR<n>E characteristics are:
Adds the pending state to the corresponding SPI in the extended SPI range.
This register is present only when GICv3.1 is implemented. Otherwise, direct accesses to GICD_ISPENDR<n>E are RES0.
When GICD_TYPER.ESPI==0, these registers are RES0.
GICD_ISPENDR<n>E is a 32-bit register.
The GICD_ISPENDR<n>E bit assignments are:
|Set_pending_bit<x>, bit [x], for x = 0 to 31|
Set_pending_bit<x>, bit [x], for x = 0 to 31
For the extended SPIs, adds the pending state to interrupt number x. Reads and writes have the following behavior:
If read, indicates that the corresponding interrupt is not pending.
If written, has no effect.
If read, indicates that the corresponding interrupt is pending, or active and pending.
If written, changes the state of the corresponding interrupt from inactive to pending, or from active to active and pending.
This has no effect in the following cases:
This field resets to 0.
For INTID m, when DIV and MOD are the integer division and modulo operations:
- The corresponding GICD_ISPENDR<n>E number, n, is given by n = (m-4096) DIV 32.
- The offset of the required GICD_ISPENDR<n>E is (0x1600 + (4*n)).
- The bit number of the required group modifier bit in this register is (m-4096) MOD 32.
Accessing the GICD_ISPENDR<n>E
When affinity routing is not enabled for the Security state of an interrupt in GICD_ISPENDR<n>E, the corresponding bit is RES0.
When GICD_CTLR.DS==0, bits corresponding to Secure SPIs are RAZ/WI to Non-secure accesses.
Bits corresponding to unimplemented interrupts are RAZ/WI.
GICD_ISPENDR<n>E can be accessed through the memory-mapped interfaces:
|GIC Distributor||0x1600 + 4n||GICD_ISPENDR<n>E|
This interface is accessible as follows:
- When GICD_CTLR.DS == 0b0 accesses to this register are RW.
- When IsAccessSecure() accesses to this register are RW.
- When !IsAccessSecure() accesses to this register are RW.