GICR_ICPENDR<n>E, Interrupt Clear-Pending Registers, n = 1 - 2
The GICR_ICPENDR<n>E characteristics are:
Removes the pending state from the corresponding PPI.
This register is present only when GICv3.1 is implemented. Otherwise, direct accesses to GICR_ICPENDR<n>E are RES0.
A copy of this register is provided for each Redistributor.
GICR_ICPENDR<n>E is a 32-bit register.
The GICR_ICPENDR<n>E bit assignments are:
|Clear_pending_bit<x>, bit [x], for x = 0 to 31|
Clear_pending_bit<x>, bit [x], for x = 0 to 31
For the extended PPIs, removes the pending state to interrupt number x. Reads and writes have the following behavior:
If read, indicates that the corresponding interrupt is not pending on this PE.
If written, has no effect.
If read, indicates that the corresponding interrupt is pending, or active and pending on this PE.
If written, changes the state of the corresponding interrupt from pending to inactive, or from active and pending to active.
This has no effect in the following cases:
This field resets to an architecturally UNKNOWN value.
For INTID m, when DIV and MOD are the integer division and modulo operations:
- The corresponding GICR_ICPENDR<n>E number, n, is given by n = (m-1024) DIV 32.
- The offset of the required GICR_ICPENDR<n>E is (0x200 + (4*n)).
- The bit number of the required group modifier bit in this register is (m-1024) MOD 32.
Accessing the GICR_ICPENDR<n>E
When affinity routing is not enabled for the Security state of an interrupt in GICR_ICPENDR<n>E, the corresponding bit is RES0.
When GICD_CTLR.DS==0, bits corresponding to Secure PPIs are RAZ/WI to Non-secure accesses.
Bits corresponding to unimplemented interrupts are RAZ/WI.
GICR_ICPENDR<n>E can be accessed through the memory-mapped interfaces:
|GIC Redistributor||SGI_base||0x0280 + 4n||GICR_ICPENDR<n>E|
This interface is accessible as follows:
- When GICD_CTLR.DS == 0b0 accesses to this register are RW.
- When IsAccessSecure() accesses to this register are RW.
- When !IsAccessSecure() accesses to this register are RW.