GICR_ICACTIVER<n>E, Interrupt Clear-Active Registers, n = 1 - 2
The GICR_ICACTIVER<n>E characteristics are:
Removes the active state from the corresponding PPI.
This register is present only when FEAT_GICv3p1 is implemented. Otherwise, direct accesses to GICR_ICACTIVER<n>E are RES0.
A copy of this register is provided for each Redistributor.
GICR_ICACTIVER<n>E is a 32-bit register.
The GICR_ICACTIVER<n>E bit assignments are:
Clear_active_bit<x>, bit [x], for x = 31 to 0
For the extended PPIs, removes the active state to interrupt number x. Reads and writes have the following behavior:
If read, indicates that the corresponding interrupt is not active, and is not active and pending.
If written, has no effect.
If read, indicates that the corresponding interrupt is active, or is active and pending.
If written, deactivates the corresponding interrupt, if the interrupt is active. If the interrupt is already deactivated, the write has no effect.
On a Warm reset, this field resets to an architecturally UNKNOWN value.
For INTID m, when DIV and MOD are the integer division and modulo operations:
- The corresponding GICR_ICACTIVER<n>E number, n, is given by n = (m-1024) DIV 32.
- The offset of the required GICR_ICACTIVER<n>E is (0x200 + (4*n)).
- The bit number of the required group modifier bit in this register is (m-1024) MOD 32.
Accessing the GICR_ICACTIVER<n>E
When affinity routing is not enabled for the Security state of an interrupt in GICR_ICACTIVER<n>E, the corresponding bit is RES0.
When GICD_CTLR.DS==0, bits corresponding to Secure PPIs are RAZ/WI to Non-secure accesses.
Bits corresponding to unimplemented interrupts are RAZ/WI.
GICR_ICACTIVER<n>E can be accessed through the memory-mapped interfaces:
|GIC Redistributor||SGI_base||0x0380 + (4 * n)||GICR_ICACTIVER<n>E|
This interface is accessible as follows:
- When GICD_CTLR.DS == 0 accesses to this register are RW.
- When an access is Secure accesses to this register are RW.
- When an access is Non-secure accesses to this register are RW.