GICR_SETLPIR, Set LPI Pending Register
The GICR_SETLPIR characteristics are:
Generates an LPI by setting the pending state of the specified LPI.
A copy of this register is provided for each Redistributor.
GICR_SETLPIR is a 64-bit register.
The GICR_SETLPIR bit assignments are:
pINTID, bits [31:0]
The INTID of the physical LPI to be generated.
The size of this field is IMPLEMENTATION DEFINED, and is specified by the GICD_TYPER.IDbits field. Unimplemented bits are RES0.
Accessing the GICR_SETLPIR
When written with a 32-bit write the data is zero-extended to 64 bits.
This register is mandatory in an implementation that supports LPIs and does not include an ITS. The functionality is IMPLEMENTATION DEFINED in an implementation that does include an ITS.
Writes to this register have no effect if either:
- The pINTID field corresponds to an LPI that is already pending.
- The pINTID field corresponds to an unimplemented LPI.
- GICR_CTLR.EnableLPIs == 0.
GICR_SETLPIR can be accessed through the memory-mapped interfaces:
This interface is accessible as follows:
- When GICD_CTLR.DS == 0b0 accesses to this register are WO.
- When IsAccessSecure() accesses to this register are WO.
- When !IsAccessSecure() accesses to this register are WO.