MOV (SIMD&FP scalar, predicated)
Move SIMD&FP scalar register to vector elements (predicated).
Move the SIMD & floating-point scalar source register to each active element in the destination vector. Inactive elements in the destination vector register remain unmodified.
This is an alias of CPY (SIMD&FP scalar). This means:
- The encodings in this description are named to match the encodings of CPY (SIMD&FP scalar).
- The description of CPY (SIMD&FP scalar) gives the operational pseudocode for this instruction.
is equivalent to
and is always the preferred disassembly.
Is the name of the destination scalable vector register, encoded in the "Zd" field.
Is the size specifier,
Is the name of the governing scalable predicate register P0-P7, encoded in the "Pg" field.
Is a width specifier,
Is the number [0-31] of the source SIMD&FP register, encoded in the "Vn" field.
The description of CPY (SIMD&FP scalar) gives the operational pseudocode for this instruction.
This instruction might be immediately preceded in program order by a MOVPRFX instruction that conforms to all of the following requirements, otherwise the behavior of either or both instructions is unpredictable:
- The MOVPRFX instruction must specify the same destination register as this instruction.
- The destination register must not refer to architectural register state referenced by any other source operand register of this instruction.
- An unpredicated MOVPRFX instruction.
- A predicated MOVPRFX instruction using the same governing predicate register and source element size as this instruction.