FMOV (immediate, predicated)
Move 8-bit floating-point immediate to vector elements (predicated).
Move a floating-point immediate into each active element in the destination vector. Inactive elements in the destination vector register remain unmodified.
This is an alias of FCPY. This means:
- The encodings in this description are named to match the encodings of FCPY.
- The description of FCPY gives the operational pseudocode for this instruction.
is equivalent to
and is always the preferred disassembly.
Is the name of the destination scalable vector register, encoded in the "Zd" field.
Is the size specifier,
Is the name of the governing scalable predicate register, encoded in the "Pg" field.
The description of FCPY gives the operational pseudocode for this instruction.
This instruction might be immediately preceded in program order by a MOVPRFX instruction. The MOVPRFX instruction must conform to all of the following requirements, otherwise the behavior of the MOVPRFX and this instruction is unpredictable:
- The MOVPRFX instruction must be unpredicated, or be predicated using the same governing predicate register and source element size as this instruction.
- The MOVPRFX instruction must specify the same destination register as this instruction.
- The destination register must not refer to architectural register state referenced by any other source operand register of this instruction.