FMOV (zero, predicated)
Move floating-point +0.0 to vector elements (predicated).
Move floating-point constant +0.0 to to each active element in the destination vector. Inactive elements in the destination vector register remain unmodified.
This is a pseudo-instruction of CPY (immediate, merging). This means:
- The encodings in this description are named to match the encodings of CPY (immediate, merging).
- The assembler syntax is used only for assembly, and is not used on disassembly.
- The description of CPY (immediate, merging) gives the operational pseudocode for this instruction.
Is the name of the destination scalable vector register, encoded in the "Zd" field.
Is the size specifier,
Is the name of the governing scalable predicate register, encoded in the "Pg" field.
The description of CPY (immediate, merging) gives the operational pseudocode for this instruction.
This instruction might be immediately preceded in program order by a MOVPRFX instruction. The MOVPRFX instruction must conform to all of the following requirements, otherwise the behavior of the MOVPRFX and this instruction is unpredictable:
- The MOVPRFX instruction must be unpredicated, or be predicated using the same governing predicate register and source element size as this instruction.
- The MOVPRFX instruction must specify the same destination register as this instruction.
- The destination register must not refer to architectural register state referenced by any other source operand register of this instruction.