Metadata for use case scripts
A use case definition block is a comment block that is usually at the start of the script.
The definition block can define various metadata:
- The title of the use case.
- A brief description of the use case.
- Where the options must be retrieved from for the use case.
- The method to validate the use case.
- A multiline help text which can provide usage text and a more verbose description of the use case.
- The entry point to the use case.
Only the entry point is required to define a use case. Other metadata definitions are optional.