Configuring an existing project to use the DS-5 Jython interpreter
Use these instructions to configure an existing project to use DS-5 Jython as the interpreter.
- In the Project Explorer view, right-click the project and select PyDev > Set as PyDev Project from the context menu.
From the Project menu, select Properties to display the properties for the
Note You can also right-click a project and select Properties to display the properties for the selected project.
- In the Properties dialog box, select PyDev - Interpreter/Grammar.
- In Choose the project type, select Jython.
- In Interpreter, select DS-5 Jython.
- Click OK to apply these settings and close the dialog box.
Add a Python source file to the project.
Note The .py file extension must be used to identify this type of script.