Log view search fields
The Log view provides three search fields above the table data that enable you to find particular messages.
The regular expression that you enter in any of the search fields acts as a filter. Only messages that contain the matching pattern appear in the list, sorted in the chronological order. The log view contains the following search fields:
- Search the message field for a string. Only messages that match the given pattern appear in the log view until the search is modified or cleared. Regular expression strings are case sensitive unless you include (?i) in front of your search expression.
- Find messages called by a particular core. Enter a core number here and the Log view displays only messages triggered by that core.
- Find all messages assigned to the given channel.
- Find all messages that belong to the given group.
- Search based on the location that triggered the annotate message. To narrow down messages to those called by a particular function, enter that function name in the Where field.