Call Graph view keyboard shortcuts
The Call Graph view provides keyboard shortcuts to enable you to quickly traverse the call hierarchy.
Use the following keyboard shortcuts to navigate the Call Graph view:
- Up arrow
- Moves the current selection up one function box.
- Down arrow
- Moves the current selection down one function box. The down arrow does not move the selection to the uncalled and disconnected functions. These must be selected using the mouse.
- Right arrow
- Moves the current selection to the right. If no function is to the immediate right of the current function box, ARM Streamline chooses the closest available function in the row to the right of the currently selected function.
- Left arrow
- Moves the current selection to a function box to the left of the currently selected function. Works in the same manner as the right arrow command.
- Selects the top function box in the current Call Graph view row.
- Selects the bottom function box in the current Call Graph view row.
- Holding down the spacebar turns the mouse cursor into a hand and enables you to click and drag the viewable area.
- Cycles the selection to the next highest self time value.
- Shift + TAB
- Cycles the selection to the function one above the current selection in terms of its self time value. For example, if the function with the third highest self time value is selected, pressing SHIFT + TAB selects the second highest function.