Importing the Streamline_annotate example
The best way to get started with Streamline Annotate is to import the Streamline_annotate example. It contains examples of how to use standard, visual, and bookmark annotations.
To import the Streamline_annotate example, follow these steps.
- In Eclipse for DS-5, select File > Import...
- In the Import dialog box, use the Disclosure control to open the General Tab.
- Select Existing Projects into Workspace.
- Click Next.
- Use the radio button to activate the Select archive file field.
- Click the Browse button next to the Select archive file field.
- Navigate to ../examples in your DS-5 installation directory.
- Select the Linux_examples archive.
- Click Open.
- Make sure the Streamline_annotate example is checked. Select any other projects you want to import.
- Click Finish. When completed, the Streamline_annotate example appears in your Project Explorer view along with any other examples you imported.