gatord command-line options
When you start
gatord on the command line, you can pass various options to it, including options that define the location of the gator.ko module and the configurable xml files it uses to define the parameters of the capture session.
You can use the following options with
- Allows users to run a command on the target during profiling. The command
is specified in the Capture & Analysis
NoteIf you use this option, an unauthenticated user is able to run arbitrary commands on the target.
- Sets the location of the configuration.xml file that
defines the capture options. Include the directory location and the file
name. This option is useful when the directory containing
gatordis not writable.
- Defines the location of the events.xml
file to use with
gatord. events.xml defines the counters that Streamline collects during the capture session. Include the directory location and the file name.
- Lists all of the available
- If gator.ko is located in a different directory to
gatord, use the
-moption to define the location of gator.ko.
- Sets the port number that
gatorduses to communicate with the host.
- Defines the location of the session.xml file. Include the directory location and the file name. This option is most useful when performing a local capture.
- Useful when performing a local capture, use this option to define the location of the APC directory.
- Displays the version information for