Functions view column headers
The functions view provides of list of all functions called during the capture session alongside usage data.
The Functions view has the following column headers:
- Self time is a measure of time spent in a function, without including time spent in descendant functions. It reports amounts in this column as a total of samples.
- % Self
- The number of samples caused by this function as a percentage of the total number of samples, capture-wide.
- The number of times the functions appears in the Call Paths view.
- The number of bytes used by the stack in this function.
- The size of the function in bytes.
- Function Name
- The name of the function.
- The location of the function, listing both the file name and line number of the declaration.
- The image file that contains the function.