Table view contextual menu options
Streamline provides contextual menu options that help you navigate between the available report types. Right-click on any row in a table report to open a contextual menu.
The following options are available from contextual menus in the table views:
- Select Process/Thread in Timeline
- Opens the Timeline view with the currently selected processes, threads, and functions selected in the Processes section. Handles for selected processes in the Timeline view appear partially blue.
- Select in Functions
- Opens the Functions view. All functions related to the selection in the current report are selected in the Functions view.
- Select in Code
- Opens the Code view. All lines of code for the current selection are selected in the Code view.
- Edit Source
- Opens the file that contains the process, thread, or function in your default code editor.
- Fully Expand Rows - Call Paths view only
- Opens the hierarchy to reveal every descendent of the selected functions.
- Expand Selection to All Matching Functions - Call Paths view only
- Updates the current selection to include every instance of the selected functions, wherever they exist in the hierarchy. It expands the hierarchy to expose currently hidden instances of the function.
- Collapse Unselected Rows - Call Paths view only
- Collapses every row in the hierarchy that is not part of the current selection.