Table view toolbar options
The toolbar in the table reports provides options for help, export, and opening source files. The toolbar in the Call Paths view adds a few unique options.
The following options are available from the toolbar:
- Opens contextual help in Eclipse.
- Export table to a text file
- Opens the export dialog box, enabling you to export the data from the table view. Values can be separated by spaces, commas, or tab delimiters, making it easy to save data as a separate file or to open it in your favorite spreadsheet application.
- Edit Source
- Opens the source file in your preferred editor. Without any rows selected in the table view, the Edit Source option is disabled.
- Fully expand all rows - Call Paths view only
- Shows the entire hierarchy. It has the effect of opening disclosure controls to reveal all processes, thread, and functions.
- Fully collapse all rows - Call Paths view only
- Hides all children in the entire hierarchy. It has the effect of closing all disclosure controls.