Snippet menu buttons
Along the bottom of the Snippets menu are a series of buttons that enable you to add a blank chart, reset all snippets, export the current Snippet configuration, or import a previously generated template.
The Snippet menu contains the following items:
- Add Blank Chart
- Adds a new unpopulated chart to the Timeline view. Use the Chart Configuration panel to add data and customize the new chart.
- Reset Snippets
- Resets all snippets to their factory default values. This action is not reversible.
- Import a snippet configuration
- Use the import dialog to find a snippets.xml on your file system to import.
- Export the snippet configuration to a file
- Creates a snippets.xml file in the location defined in the Export dialog box. This option is useful if you want to carry over your saved snippets to another Eclipse installation.