Timeline view contextual menu options
Right-click anywhere in the charts or the map modes of the details panel of the Timeline view to open a contextual help menu that enables you to change the current position of the caliper filtering controls.
The basic contextual menu options are:
- Set left caliper
- Sets the left caliper control to the current location. Streamline filters all data before the left caliper from all views.
- Set right caliper
- Sets the right caliper control to the current location. Streamline filters all data after the right caliper location from all views.
- Reset calipers
- Resets calipers to their default locations. The left caliper returns to the start of the capture session and the right caliper to the end.
- Set Cross Section Marker start index
- Sets the left-hand boundary of the Cross Section Marker. This extends the Cross Section Marker if it already is in the Timeline view. If it is currently parked, the Cross Section Marker is moved to the current location. The selected location must be to the left of the current location of the Cross Section Marker.
- Set Cross Section Marker end index
- Sets the right-hand boundary of the Cross Section Marker.
- Park the Cross Section Marker
- Resets the Cross Section Marker to its default location. To bring the Cross Section Marker back after parking it, click anywhere in the charts or map modes or drag the Cross Section Marker from its parked position in the far left of the divider.
If you right-click on a bookmark to open a contextual menu, there are two additional options:
- Rename bookmark
- Opens the small interface that enables you to change the title and color of your bookmark.
- Delete bookmark
- Removes the bookmark from the Timeline view.