While in Exceptions mode, the details panel lists all of the exception types that occurred during the capture session, in addition to exception counts and other details about the exceptions.
Exceptions mode is only available for Cortex-M targets connected using DSTREAM. It has the following columns:
- The IRQ line used by the interrupt type.
- The name of the interrupt type.
- The number of times an interrupt of this type occurred during the whole capture session.
- Total Time
- The total amount of time spent in this exception across the whole capture session.
- Min. Time In
- The shortest time spent in a single instance of this exception.
- Max. Time In
- The longest time spent in a single instance of this exception.
- Min. Time Out
- The shortest time between exiting the exception and starting the next instance of the exception.
- Max. Time Out
- The longest time between exiting the exception and starting the next instance of the exception.
Like Processes mode, you can sort by any of the columns in Exceptions mode. Click once for a descending sort and click again to reverse the sort.