Counter Configuration toolbar options
The toolbar of the Counter Configuration dialog box provides help resources and options that enable you to manage your configuration settings.
The Counter Configuration dialog box contains the following buttons:
- Opens counter configuration help in the dialog box.
- Load Defaults
- Returns the Events to Collect list to the Streamline defaults.
- Opens a dialog that enables you to search for and load an XML file that you previously generated.
- Exports the current counter configuration to an XML file. You can create
the file and manually add it as an option when running
gatordon the target, if you choose to capture data locally.
- Saves your current counter configuration and exits the dialog box. The
counter configuration file, called configuration.xml by
default, is saved to the same directory as
gatordon your target. This directory must therefore be writable in order to save the configuration.
- Exits the Counter Configuration dialog box without saving the defined settings.
- Removes the selected counter from the Events to Collect list.
- Toggle event-based sampling
- This button turns event-based sampling on or off for the selected counter. Use the Threshold field to define how many hits are needed for the counter before a sample is recorded.