Live view toolbar options
The Live view provides options that enable you to stop the current capture session and navigate through the Live view history.
It contains the following toolbar options:
- Stop capture and analyze
- Stops the capture session and creates an APC report. The report is displayed in the editor section of Eclipse for DS-5. Clicking this button has the same effect as clicking the Stop data capture from the target button in the Streamline Data view.
- Stop capture and discard
- Terminates the current capture session and discards all data. If you choose this option, Streamline does not create an APC report.
- Go to beginning
- Moves the scrollbar to the beginning of the charts in the Live view and holds focus there.
- Halt scrolling
- Causes the Live view to stop scrolling so that you can focus on the chart data currently in view. The charts of the Live view continue to expand as the capture session continues, but the Live view only moves if you move the horizontal scrollbar.
- Go to live position
- Clicking Go to live position returns the Live view to the default scrolling behavior. The view scrolls with the growing charts and the live streaming data remains in focus.