Code view toolbar options
The toolbar of the Code view contains the following buttons:
- Disassembly View
- Opens the disassembly panel. The disassembly panel takes up the bottom section of the Code view and shows the assembly language instructions associated with the source code.
- Recently Selected Functions
- Opens a drop-down menu that enables you to choose a recently selected function from a list. This selects the function in the Code view.
- Edit Source
- Opens the source file in your preferred editor.
- Set Path Prefix Substitutions
- Opens the Path Prefix Substitutions dialog box. This enables you to set up path substitutions so that Streamline can find code that is not located in the same directory that it was in during compilation.
- Opens contextual help.