Log view contextual menu options
Right-click anywhere in the table to open a contextual menu that provides you with options to navigate to selected annotations in either the Timeline view or the Call Paths view.
The menu contains the following options:
- Select Time Range in Timeline
- Opens the Timeline view with the Cross Section Marker set to include all of the selected entries.
- Select Process/Thread in Timeline
- Opens the Timeline view with the Cross Section Marker moved to the location of the selected annotation message.
- Select in Call Paths
- Opens the Call Paths view. All functions related to the selection in the Log view are selected in the Call Paths view.