Call Paths view contextual menu options
Right-click on any row in the table report in the Call Paths view to open a contextual menu.
The following menu options are available:
- Fully Expand Rows
- Opens the hierarchy to reveal every descendent of the selected functions.
- Fully Collapse Rows
- Collapses the hierarchy to hide all descendents of the selected functions.
- Expand Selection to All Matching Functions
- Updates the current selection to include every instance of the selected functions, wherever they exist in the hierarchy. It expands the hierarchy to expose currently hidden instances of the function.
- Expand Unselected Rows
- Expands every row in the view that is not part of the current selection. This is only available if there are unselected rows that are collapsed.
- Collapse Unselected Rows
- Collapses every row in the view that is not part of the current selection. This is only available if there are unselected rows that are expanded.
- Select Process/Thread in Timeline
- Opens the Timeline view with the currently selected processes, threads, and functions selected in the Processes section. Handles for the selected processes appear highlighted.
- Select in Functions
- Opens the Functions view. All functions related to the selection in the current report are selected in the Functions view.
- Select in Code
- Opens the Code view. All lines of code for the current selection are selected in the Code view.
- Edit Source
- Opens the source file for the selected function in your default code editor.