Toolbar options in the table views
The toolbar in the table views provides options for help, export, and editing source files.
The following toolbar options are available:
- Fully expand all rows - Call Paths view only
- Shows the entire hierarchy. It has the effect of opening disclosure controls to reveal all processes, threads, and functions.
- Fully collapse all rows - Call Paths view only
- Hides all children in the entire hierarchy. It has the effect of closing all disclosure controls.
- Edit Source
- Opens the source file for the selected row in your default code editor. This button is enabled if source is available for the image in which the selected function is located, and the image contains debug symbols.
Enter a regular expression in this field to filter the rows displayed in the view. Only processes, threads, and functions whose name matches the regular expression are displayed.
- Export table to a text file
- Opens the export dialog box, enabling you to export the data from the table view. Values can be separated by spaces, commas, or tab delimiters, making it easy to save data as a separate file or to open it in your favorite spreadsheet application.
- Show Help
- Opens contextual help.