Functions view column headers
The Functions view provides a list of all functions called during the capture session alongside usage data.
It has the following column headers:
- Function Name
- The name of the function.
- The number of samples collected in all instances of the function. This figure excludes samples collected in any functions called by this function.
- % Self
- The Self figure as a percentage of the total number of samples collected in all functions.
- The number of times the function appears in the Call Paths view.
- The number of bytes used by the stack in this function. If the stack usage cannot be precisely determined, the value is colored dark red.
- The size of the function in bytes.
- The location of the function, listing both the file name and line number of the declaration.
- The image file that contains the function.