Wait For Event.
is an optional condition code.
This is a hint instruction. It is optional whether this instruction
is implemented or not. If this instruction is not implemented, it
executes as a
NOP. The assembler produces
a diagnostic message if the instruction executes as a
If the Event Register is not set,
execution until one of the following events occurs:
- An IRQ interrupt, unless masked by the CPSR I-bit.
- An FIQ interrupt, unless masked by the CPSR F-bit.
- An Imprecise Data abort, unless masked by the CPSR A-bit.
- A Debug Entry request, if Debug is enabled.
- An Event signaled by another processor using the
SEVinstruction, or by the current processor using the
If the Event Register is set,
it and returns immediately.
WFE is implemented,
also be implemented.
This instruction is available in A32 and T32.