VCVT (between half-precision and single-precision floating-point)
- is an optional condition code.
- specifies the destination vector for the single-precision results and the half-precision operand vector.
- specifies the destination vector for half-precision results and the single-precision operand vector.
VCVT with half-precision extension, converts each element in a vector in
one of the following ways, and places the results in the destination vector:
- From half-precision floating-point to single-precision floating-point
- From single-precision floating-point to half-precision floating-point
This instruction is available in ARMv8. In earlier architectures, it is only available in NEON systems with the half-precision extension.