Unsigned Move vector element to general-purpose register.
This instruction is used by the alias
MOV (to general).
index] ; 32-bit
index] ; 64-bit
- Is the 32-bit name of the general-purpose destination register.
Is an element size specifier:
Can be one of
The value depends on the instruction variant:
- Is the element index, in the range shown in Usage.
- Is the element index and can be either 0 or 1.
- Is the 64-bit name of the general-purpose destination register.
- Is the name of the SIMD and FP source register.
Unsigned Move vector element to general-purpose register. This instruction reads the unsigned integer from the source SIMD and FP register, zero-extends it to form a 32-bit or 64-bit value, and writes the result to the destination general-purpose register.
Depending on the settings in the CPACR_EL1, CPTR_EL2, and CPTR_EL3 registers, and the current Security state and Exception level, an attempt to execute the instruction might be trapped.
Table 20-99 UMOV (32-bit) specifier combinations
|B||0 to 15|
|H||0 to 7|
|S||0 to 3|