VCVT (from floating-point to integer with directed rounding modes)
VCVT (Vector Convert) converts each element in a vector from floating-point to signed or unsigned integer, and places the results in the destination vector.
This instruction is supported only in Arm®v8.
You cannot use
VCVTwith a directed rounding mode inside an IT block.
must be one of:
meaning round to nearest, ties away from zero
- meaning round to nearest, ties to even
- meaning round towards plus infinity
- meaning round towards minus infinity.
specifies the data types for the elements of the vectors. It must be one of:
floating-point to signed integer
- floating-point to unsigned integer.
- specifies the destination and operand vectors, for a quadword operation.
- specifies the destination and operand vectors, for a doubleword operation.