This class is the common base class for VisPushButtonRegion and VisRenderRegion, representing a region of the visualization display.
- Permits clients to delete a VisPushButtonRegion when it is no longer required.
- void setId(void *id)
- Permits a client-defined identifier to be associated with the region.
- void *getId()
- Returns the client-defined identifier.
- void setVisible(bool vis)
- Specifies whether the region is to be displayed on the screen. This is currently ignored by the SDL implementation.
- void setLocation(int x, int y, unsigned int width, unsigned int height)
- Sets the location of this region relative to the visualization window.