AMBA-PV protocols - about
The AMBA-PV components and protocols permit you to model a platform that interfaces with an ARM® AMBA®-based system.
The protocols are:
- Models the AMBA protocols AXI4, AXI3, AHB and APB.
- Models the AMBA ACE and DVM protocols.
- Models interrupts.
- Transfers and receives signal states.
- Models propagation of 32-bit integer values between components.
- Models propagation of 64-bit integer values between components.
- Permits a master to retrieve the current value from a slave, using 32-bit integer values.
- Permits a master to retrieve the current value from a slave, using 64-bit integer values.
There are ready-to-use components that provide you with conversions between protocols.