Key features of Model Debugger
This section describes the key features of Model Debugger.
- Full simulation control on C-statement and instruction levels.
- C-source level display with syntax highlighting.
- Integrated variable browser.
- Low-level disassembly display.
- Call stack and backtrace.
- Complex register display with unlimited register groups and compound registers.
- Memory windows with support for multiple memory spaces and bit widths.
- Breakpoints on register and memory locations with complex conditions.
- Advanced search capabilities.
- Intuitive GUI with fully customizable window layout.
- Project management to store debugging sessions including window layout,
open files, and breakpoints.
NoteFast Models targets do not support all of these features.