amba_pv_from_tlm_bridge<> classes bridge between TLM 2.0 BP and AMBA-PV.
If bridging from TLM 2.0 BP to AMBA-PV, the following rules are checked:
- The address attribute must be aligned to the bus width for burst transactions and to the data length for single transactions.
- The data length attribute must be a multiple of the bus width for burst transactions.
- The streaming width attribute must be equal to the bus width for fixed burst transactions.
- The byte enable pointer attribute must be
NULLon read transactions.
- The byte enable length attribute must be equal to the data length for single write transactions and a multiple of the bus width for burst write transactions, if nonzero.
If bridging from AMBA-PV to TLM 2.0 BP, wrapping bursts are translated into sequential (incremental) bursts.
Figure 3-5 AMBA-PV to TLM bridges