The user should install and have working Arm Streamline version 5.22 or later. Instructions for how to do this are included with Arm Streamline.
Mali Graphics Debugger integration only requires the interceptor library from Mali Graphics Debugger to be installed on the target. Neither the host application nor mgddaemon are required if the user is only interested in Arm Streamline annotations.
The user should follow the instructions in Target Installation to install the interceptor on their target device.
Once all the various setup instructions have been followed you should end up with:
- A working installation of Arm Streamline.
- gatord installed and working on the target device.
- The MGD interceptor installed and working on the target device.
- Mali Graphics Debugger installed on host. (Optional if only interested in Arm Streamline annotations)
- mgddaemon installed and working on the target device. (Optional if only interested in Arm Streamline annotations)