Full Trace Replay
Full Trace Replay is a feature that allows you to replay a full MGD trace on a target device. The device can be the same device where the trace has originally been taken or different one. The trace will be adjusted at runtime to accommodate the differences between devices. The following sections explain different ways to use this feature, depending on your use case.
- All the function calls are part of the OpenGL ES 3.2 core spec (some common extensions are supported).
- The trace only contains calls from a single process, if you directly run the replay from command line or from the MGD Android app.
- The Full Trace process configuration (or greater) was used for the entirety of the trace.
- The trace has been taken since the process start, without detaching the process.
- Windows surfaces may be not displayed in case of traces creating multiple window surfaces.