Welcome to EA Mobile Games! EA is the place to come for mobile Games
The EA Games Label is home to the largest number of EA studios and development teams, which together create an expansive and diverse portfolio of games in such genres as action/adventure, role playing, racing, and first-person shooter. The EA Games portfolio includes several established franchises such as Need for Speed, Battlefield, Mass Effect, and Medal of Honor.
In addition, the EA Games Label has launched new franchises including Dead Space, Mirror’s Edge and Army of Two, and has further titles in development. EA Games Label titles are developed at the following studios:
- BioWare (located in Edmonton and Montreal, Canada and Austin, Texas)
- Black Box (located in Vancouver, Canada)
- Criterion (located in Guildford, England)
- DICE (located in Stockholm, Sweden)
- EA Los Angeles, EA Montreal, Visceral Games (located in Redwood Shores, California)
- Mythic (located in Fairfax, Virginia)
- Phenomic (located in Ingelheim, Germany)
- … and EA Partners.
The EA Partners group teams with external game developers and third party studios to provide these partners with a variety of services including development, publishing, and distribution. Current EA Partner studios included MYV/Harmonix, Epic, Grasshopper, Respawn, and Valve.