A demo to show Arm’s implementation of Vulkan, the new graphics API from Khronos, running on a Mali GPU.
Read our Arm Connected Community blog post to see how we did it.
- Multi-threaded Vulkan rendering
- Multi-pass (Native PLS from OpenGL ES)
- Cascaded shadow maps
- Vulkan Compute Shaders:
- Full Fourier Transform-based ocean simulation
- Dynamic reflection probes generated with importance sampling
- HDR post-processing with bloom and adaptive luminance
- ASTC HDR
Porting a Graphics Engine to the Vulkan API
A blog on the Connected Community detailing how we were able to create the Vulkan demo.