The Arm Corstone-100 foundation IP offers:
- A starting point for a system using Arm Cortex-M0/M0+/M3/M4 processors
- A toolkit to build secure embedded systems
- Subsystem and configurable system IP
The Corstone-100 foundation IP is the essential toolkit for your next Arm Cortex-M based design and helps you build your system quickly and reliably. It also gives you all the flexibility to design your desired architecture.
The Corstone-100 foundation IP is superseded by Corstone-101 foundation IP, which contains an additional Flash Controller IP to ease designing your SoC for IoT and automotive applications.
The Corstone-100 foundation IP is included in Arm DesignStart as part of a comprehensive, simplified solution for custom SoC development.
Corstone-100 Foundation IP Technical Overview
Download Technical Overview documentation
*Note that the Corstone-100 foundation IP was formerly named SDK-100
Want to know about Corstone-101?
Corstone-101 foundation IP is superseding Corstone-100 foundation IP.
Key elements of Corstone-100 Foundation IP:
The elements of the Corstone-100 foundation IP are:
- SSE-050 Subsystem – An efficient and expandable subsystem based on Cortex-M3
- CMSDK – Which includes a multi-layer AHB generator to connect everything in your system in a reliable and efficient way, bridges, adaptors and controllers. It even features a few system examples to inspire your future design.
- AHB Flash Cache – To get the most of Flash-based systems (either with embedded Flash or external Flash), an efficient cache system is necessary. Within a compact area, this block significantly improves performance and power consumption of your SoC.
- RTC – A real-time clock for applications that need to maintain a time base, which is likely to be the case for all embedded applications!
- TRNG – Security cannot be a second thought! The True Random Number Generator is the minimum element that you have to integrate in a device to ensure a strong security foundation.
Don’t look further or spend your time reinventing the wheel! Get the Corstone-100 with your Cortex-M processor, and you will save time, risk and effort.
|Answered||Where do I find presentations and photos from SC'18?||2 votes||1364 views||0 replies||Started 9 months ago by John Linford||Answer this|
|Not answered||Educational Assistance||0 votes||7 views||0 replies||Started 8 hours ago by marychristiana||Answer this|
|Suggested answer||Trouble Starting DS-5 Community Edition Debugging with Stratix 10||0 votes||79 views||4 replies||Latest 21 hours ago by CMPE_grad||Answer this|
|Suggested answer||STM32F4 memcpy arry to structure other name addr hard-fault?||0 votes||76 views||2 replies||Latest 22 hours ago by Westonsupermare Pier||Answer this|
|Suggested answer||Keil MDK V220.127.116.11 (256k ST version) - Debugger crashes at minimal program!||0 votes||109 views||3 replies||Latest 23 hours ago by Westonsupermare Pier||Answer this|
|Not answered||gicv3 aarch32 icc_hsre||0 votes||16 views||0 replies||Started yesterday by PJ Nee||Answer this|
|Answered||Where do I find presentations and photos from SC'18? Started 9 months ago by John Linford||0 replies 1364 views|
|Not answered||Educational Assistance Started 8 hours ago by marychristiana||0 replies 7 views|
|Suggested answer||Trouble Starting DS-5 Community Edition Debugging with Stratix 10 Latest 21 hours ago by CMPE_grad||4 replies 79 views|
|Suggested answer||STM32F4 memcpy arry to structure other name addr hard-fault? Latest 22 hours ago by Westonsupermare Pier||2 replies 76 views|
|Suggested answer||Keil MDK V18.104.22.168 (256k ST version) - Debugger crashes at minimal program! Latest 23 hours ago by Westonsupermare Pier||3 replies 109 views|
|Not answered||gicv3 aarch32 icc_hsre Started yesterday by PJ Nee||0 replies 16 views|