The Arm Corstone-100 foundation IP offers:
- A starting point for a system using Arm Cortex-M0/M0+/M3/M4 processors
- A toolkit to build secure embedded systems
- Subsystem and configurable system IP
The Corstone-100 foundation IP is superseded by Corstone-101 foundation IP, which contains an additional Flash Controller IP to ease designing your SoC for IoT and automotive applications.
Features and benefits
The features of the Corstone-100 foundation IP are:
- SSE-050 Subsystem – An efficient and expandable subsystem based on Cortex-M3
- CMSDK – Which includes a multi-layer AHB generator to connect everything in your system in a reliable and efficient way, bridges, adapters, and controllers. It even features a few system examples to inspire your future design.
- AHB Flash Cache – To get the most of Flash-based systems (either with embedded Flash or external Flash), an efficient cache system is necessary. Within a compact area, this block significantly improves performance and power consumption of your SoC.
- RTC – A real-time clock for applications that need to maintain a time base, which is likely to be the case for all embedded applications.
- TRNG – Security cannot be a second thought. The True Random Number Generator is the minimum element that you have to integrate in a device to ensure a strong security foundation.
Do not look further or spend your time reinventing the wheel. Get the Corstone-100 with your Cortex-M processor, and you save time, risk, and effort.