The first Arm Mali Video Processor was the Mali-V500, a low cost, scalable video processing solution for multi-standard multimedia across both video and still image capture.
- Scalable from 1080p60 to 4K60.
- The smallest 8-bit multi-standard video codec solution.
- Provides the codecs required for video players, H.264 camcorders, and still image capture.
- A unified solution reduces the time to market.
- Minimal silicon area required.
- Increased efficiency for low-power devices.
Consumer, IP and surveillance cameras
For encode: H.264, VP8.
|Driver and video streaming infrastructure based on OpenMAX™ which runs on the host CPU.|
||AMBA 3 AXI or AMBA 4 ACE Lite.
||Compatible with a wide range of bus interconnect and peripheral IP.
||Built-in Memory Management Unit (MMU) to support virtual memory.|
||A single core clocked at 600MHz is capable of 1080p60 decoding or encoding.
|Performance||1080p60 to 4K120* [*2160p].
||Scalable from one to eight cores with multiple performance points.|
Graphics Processing from Arm
Including both graphics and GPU Compute technology, Mali GPUs offer a diverse selection of scalable solutions for low power to high performance smartphones, tablets and DTVs.Learn more
Delivering Energy-efficiency to the Screen
The Mali Display Processors bring composition, scaling, rotation and image post-processing tasks from the GPU on to a dedicated processor to maximize device battery life.Learn more