Arm Mali-V61 is a flexible and scalable multi-standard video processing solution, designed for Generation-Z use cases. The Mali-V61 includes innovations such as VP9 encoding that scales across all levels and price points for mobile and home SoC requirements.
- Multi-standard, scalable, flexible video IP for encoding and decoding.
- Supports HEVC, H.264, VP9, VP8, encode & decode, and legacy decoders.
- One scalable video solution to address mobile and home multimedia SoCs.
- A power-efficient multi-video codec solution.
- Supports VP9, 4K media.
- Improved time to market with a unified Mali Multimedia Suite of Graphics, Video, and Display.
Entry level to premium mobile
Home Multimedia SoCs
Consumer, IP and surveillance cameras
||For encode and decode : VP9 10-bit, VP9 8-bit, HEVC Main 10, HEVC Main, H.264, VP8, JPEG. Decode only : MPEG4, MPEG2, VC-1/WMV, Real, H.263||Driver and video streaming infrastructure based on OpenMAX™ which runs on the host CPU.
||AMBA AXI||Compatible with a wide range of bus interconnect and peripheral IP.
||MMU||Built-in Memory Management Unit (MMU) to support virtual memory.
|Performance||1080p60 to 4K120||Scalable from one to eight cores with multiple performance points.|
Graphics Processing from Arm
Including both graphics and GPU Compute technology, Mali GPUs offer a diverse selection of scalable solutions for low power to high performance smartphones, tablets and DTVs.Learn more
Delivering Energy-efficiency to the Screen
The Mali Display Processors bring composition, scaling, rotation and image post-processing tasks from the GPU on to a dedicated processor to maximize device battery life.Learn more