Artisan Physical IP
Artisan Physical IP delivers the most comprehensive and advanced physical IP solution in the industry. Using Arm Artisan Physical IP enables efficient implementation of complex SoC designs. Arm is the oldest and most widely used provider of advanced physical IP products including Logic IP, Standard Cell, Embedded Memory Compilers, Interface IP and POP™ IP.
All of the Artisan physical IP products are specifically optimized for each foundry and process technology. The IP provides:
- Broadest coverage of process technology from 250nm to 14nm
- Industry leading power, performance and area (PPA)
- Rigorous silicon validation to ensure high yield SoC and low design risk
- Optimized performance for each specific node and market application
- Advanced physical IP for 32/28nm, 20nm and 16/14nm FinFET
More information on Arm’s Artisan physical IP is available on the Arm DesignStart portal. DesignStart provides easy access to thousands of IP products online. After a quick registration process, approved customers can browse, investigate and even download Artisan IP for evaluation.
Design and produce an SoC with the proven, industry-leading Cortex-M0 and Cortex-M3 processors, for no upfront license fee, and access thousands of Arm Artisan physical IP products for fastest time to market.