Compiling for HPC on Arm
How to install and control your environment for Arm Compiler for HPC.
Arm Compiler for HPC is an enhanced C/C++/Fortran compiler for the Armv8 architecture.
Debug, profile and analyze your applications on any platform
Find and fix code problems whether on a single thread, or hundreds of thousands.
A parallel profiler that shows you which lines of code take the most time and why.
Arm HPC tools for SVE evaluation
Compile with Arm Compiler for HPC, run on Arm Instruction Emulator and analyze with Arm Code Advisor.
Compiling for SVE
Arm Compiler for HPC can utilize the Scalable Vector Extension (SVE) functionality.
- Compiling C/C++ code for Arm SVE architectures
- Optimizing C/C++ code with SVE
- Writing inline SVE assembly
Arm Instruction Emulator
Arm Instruction Emulator lets you run SVE code on non-SVE platforms.
- Installing Arm Instruction Emulator
- Getting started with Arm Instruction Emulator
- Analyzing SVE code with Arm Instruction Emulator and Arm Code Advisor
- Memory tracing for SVE code with Arm Instruction Emulator
- White Paper: A sneak peak into SVE and VLA programming
- White Paper: Arm Scalable Vector Extensions and application to Machine Learning
- Arm C Language Extensions for SVE
- DWARF for the Arm® 64-bit Architecture (AArch64) with SVE support
- Procedure Call Standard for the Arm 64-bit Architecture (AArch64) with SVE support
- Arm Architecture Reference Manual Supplement - The Scalable Vector Extension (SVE), for ARMv8-A
Arm Code Advisor
Arm Code Advisor provides performance analysis and optimization advice, displaying results in an interactive web application.
Get in touch if you have questions, doubts or want to raise an issue.
The vast majority of requests are answered within a single working day because we care about keeping you and your team successful.