Mali OpenCL SDK
Software Development Kit OpenCL™ on ARM Linux
The Mali OpenCL SDK provides developers with a framework and series of samples for developing OpenCL 1.1 applications on ARM Mali based platforms such as the Mali-T600 and above family of GPUs. The samples cover a wide range of use cases that utilize the Mali GPU to achieve a significant improvement in performance when compared to running on the CPU alone.
OpenCL is an open standard defined by Khronos that exposes the vast parallel processing capabilities of the GPU to the developer, to achieve improvements in performance and power efficiency. The samples are supported by tutorials with step-by-step guidance that describe best practises that should be used when targeting the Mali family of GPUs.
Features and benefits
Samples & Tutorials
- Numerous samples from the basic set-up to more complex examples demonstrating common filters and OpenCL operations
- Samples demonstrating features of OpenCL 1.1
- Step-by-Step walk through of samples and optimization steps
Simple Project Setup
- Simple build steps to get up and running quickly
- A lightweight framework with common helper utilities
Linux on ARM Support
- Packages provides for support for ARM Linux based platforms with Mali-T600 Family of GPUs and OpenCL