Overview of Versatile Express development boards
Arm Versatile Express development boards are the ideal platform for accelerating the development and reducing the risk of new SoC designs. The combination of ASIC and FPGA technology in Arm boards delivers an optimal solution in terms of speed, accuracy, flexibility and cost.
- Evaluate, benchmark and start software development on the latest Arm processor.
- Prototype, validate and develop software drivers for new SoC IP blocks - for example, a modem or video engine.
- Test custom logic blocks or system IP in an FPGA, connected to an Arm core running at ASIC speed.
- Support for a wide range of Arm processors from deeply embedded to multimedia applications.
- Large system memory and rich set of peripheral interfaces: Ethernet, USB, PCI Express, Display and more.
- Full CoreSight debug and trace.
- Linux distributions for early development of driver and application software.
- User documentation, Application Notes, example firmware and expert technical support.