The Juno ARM Development Platform (ADP) is a software development platform for ARMv8-A, it includes the Juno Versatile Express board and an ARMv8-A reference software port available through Linaro. The Juno hardware delivers to software developers an open, vendor neutral, ARMv8-A development platform with Cortex® A72 and Cortex A53 MPcore for ARMv8-A big.LITTLE™, MALI™ -T624 processor for 3D Graphics Acceleration, and SoC architecture aligned with Level 1 (Server) Base System Architecture.
- Cortex-A72 and Cortex-A53 MPCores for ARMv8-A big.LITTLE technology
- Mali-T624 for 3D Graphics Acceleration and GP-GPU compute
- 4-lane PCI-Express Gen 2 with support for Gigabit Ethernet and SATA2
- A SoC architecture aligned with Level 1 (Server) Base System Architecture
- Application Processor (AP) Software all delivered as source via Linaro
- System Control Processor (SCP) Firmware
- Linaro supported Linux file systems