About this book
MxScript Reference Manual. This manual describes the commands supported by the MxScript utility. This utility can be used to run batch simulations.
Using this book
This book is organized into the following chapters:
- Introduces special terminology, denotes cross-references, and citations.
- Highlights interface elements, such as menu names. Denotes signal names. Also used for terms in descriptive lists, where appropriate.
- Denotes text that you can enter at the keyboard, such as commands, file and program names, and source code.
- Denotes a permitted abbreviation for a command or option. You can enter the underlined text instead of the full command or option name.
- Denotes arguments to monospace text where the argument is to be replaced by a specific value.
- Denotes language keywords when used outside example code.
- Encloses replaceable terms for assembler syntax where they appear in code or code fragments. For example:
MRC p15, 0 <Rd>, <CRn>, <CRm>, <Opcode_2>
- SMALL CAPITALS
- Used in body text for a few terms that have specific technical meanings, that are defined in the ARM glossary. For example, IMPLEMENTATION DEFINED, IMPLEMENTATION SPECIFIC, UNKNOWN, and UNPREDICTABLE.