System Guidance for Infrastructure
ARM® CoreLink™ System Guidance for Infrastructure is a collection of resources to provide a representative view of typical compute subsystems that can be designed and implemented using specific generations of ARM IP. These compute subsystems address the expected requirements of a specific segment of the infrastructure market.
CoreLink SGI-572 System Guidance for Infrastructure
SGI-572 is the collection of resources to guide partners looking to design a Server SoC, using ARM Cortex®-A72 and CoreLink CCN-512.
- Server Based System Architecture (SBSAv3)
- 48x Cortex-A72 or 24x Cortex-A53
- Up to 32MB L3 cache
- Up to 4x DDR4-3200 (DMC-520)
- Up to 18 AXI expansion ports
- I/O Coherent PCIe, Ethernet, Offload
- Standard Platform interfaces with ARM Trusted Firmware
- Linux Kernel